In the varied world of diet pills, there is a nutritional supplement with proteins of high biological value and with a lot of nutritional benefits that contains vitamins and minerals: Spirulina Algae. We will know everything about this natural supplement, doses and recommendations so that you begin to enjoy all the benefits it has for you.
What is Spirulina Algae?
Spirulina is a cyanobacteria, which has the shape of a spiral (hence its name), and is blue-green in color due to the presence of chlorophyll which gives it the green color and phycocyanin, which gives it the blue color.
Benefits of Diet Pills
Spirulina may not be a staple on restaurant menus, but many people supplement their diet with it. This is a great advantage of your pellets presentation as it complements our nutrition. It is also excellent because:
– It is low in healthy fat unlike other foods of nutritional value, like dairy and meats.
– It helps to recover the physical form, energy and vitality that our body needs to be active every day.
This is a food and not a medicine and it has not known serious contraindications taken in the proper dosage. However, it can have the following side effects:
- – Thirst and constipation: it is recommended that after taking a large amount of Spirulina, take half a liter more water a day, this helps to absorb it.
- – Fever: Due to the body’s need to burn the extra protein of seaweed.
- – Light Dizziness: Consume less product if this occurs.
- – Slight itchy skin
It can be taken in different forms. The most common is the pill, but you can also mix it with guacamole or humus or add powder to different sauces. Also add it to a smoothie, for a delicious breakfast or lunch.
Within your health benefits and with a daily intake you will be able to:
- Enhance our defenses
- Helps you lose weight thanks to your satiating power
- Helps prevent cancer
- Regulates the levels of the pancreas due to its high antioxidant power
- Combats anemia as it contains iron and Vitamin B12
A green smoothie to start the day
This delicious shake based on Spirulina algae provides energy and also contains vitamins and minerals and in a short time helps us to lose weight and to see you much younger. This has similar effects to diet pills.
– One spoonful of Spirulina powder
– A handful of raw spinach
– Two pieces of fruit: apple, pear or strawberry
– Ground nuts
– Dried fruits: dates or figs
– Orange juice or water
– Natural sweetener
– One tablespoon of flax oil
All the ingredients are crushed and placed in the blender until the mixture is homogeneous. It is served in a glass and ready.